Thursday, August 27, 2015

Blogs as an assignment/instructional tool

Please let me know some or all.  Short answers fine:
  • Do you have students create blogs or post on blogs for your class(es)?
  • How often do you do it?
  • What are the goals/objectives?
  • What have the results been?  Did they live up to or exceed your expectations?
  • What blog software did you use, why, and how did that work out (did you try different ones)?
  • Did you link back to Canvas?  How?
  • Did you (have the students) do anything regarding viewership (check stats, promote?)
  • Anything else?
I will post responses to my eLearning blog, or you can post them directly there, yourself.  I'll attribute them to you by first initial, last name, unless you prefer something else.  If you send a link, I'll link it to your name.

No comments: